1. Inquiry – The buyer and the seller determine the basic details and requirements (style, fabric, style color), provide catalog, shipping fee, etc.
2. Order samples
3. Sample delivery (deposit 50% ~ 100%), customized samples (10-15 days)
4. F.O.B Bulk Cargo Estimated Price According to the customer’s estimate of the product quantity, the seller can make a rough quotation, and the buyer can make an overall assessment to see if it meets the buyer’s market price and the customer’s own budget.
5. Buyers receive samples and test feedback
6. Communicate the intention of bulk goods and confirm the details Customized details: add customer’s Logo, label, tag, packaging (assist in design and give suggestions)
7. Confirm the order intention, the buyer arranges a deposit for bulk goods, and the seller arranges production; (40-50 working days after all details are confirmed)
8. Update the order production details and keep in touch with customers at any time
9. After the production is completed, 100% full inspection, taking pictures, Frequent updates to customers. Do packing, packing list, arrange delivery.
10.The customer receives the goods and performs documentary service.